Avantime Owners UK

Here you will find a friendly and informal meeting place for the discussion of everything Avantime. If you would like to take part and gain access to the additional 1200+ discussion topics, please sign in or apply for membership below!

Hub Cap

Good Afternoon Fellow Avantime Owners

Would anybody outhere have a hub cap to sell please? One of mine fell off somewhere between Oxford and Cambridge last week while I was visiting the UK from Jersey. It is for a 2002 2.0 litre Dynamique

Many Thanks

Comments

• edited August 2
    http://www.Avantime-owners.com/forum/discussion/comment/51931/#Comment_51931
    It's also worth removing and replacing them yourself when taking to the garage for tyres or any wheel off work. They need to be removed either with the tool or a small screwdriver and replaced carefully with all the prongs in the hole, otherwise the prongs may break, which is why they fall off, if they're intact they won't fall off.
  • has Mike got any new ones left from the last bulk buy ?
  • Don't know, believe that price is for used
  • Thanks for the information. I had the wheels rebalanced while in France a few weeks ago so the fitters may have put the cap on wrongly. I dont mind a good second hand one if there aren't any new ones available