Best Avantime Picture

1235»

Comments

• edited December 2011 Posts: 10,194
    Could you post a link to an outside host site with some "comment" that will let anyone know what they might have to look at IF they click on it. :/ :-" X_X
    Red .black and young lady would give the car the finishing touch it needs. That would be totally every thing , My vote go to post them. :"> :O [-X :ar!
  • OK I'll throw up one or two of the ummm less explicit ones later today, and await the cries of 'more!' and 'get them off!!!' ;-)
  • As threatened, G rated trailers... raunchy but nothing naughty (quite) on show!

(I'm not keen on smoking in my Avantime but for her I definitely make an exception! :D )

• One last for now...

Tough lighting, pretty girl.
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 0
    Very nice!!!! shame about the fag though. Where can I find one of your latest extras :"> :"> ;;) =D> :ar!
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 10,194
    Sorry Mike, deleted one of your pictures I'm afraid as my daughter often hovers around whilst I'm on the site. Please feel free to follow my previous guidance:-
    Could you post a link to an outside host site with some "comment" that will let anyone know what they might have to look at IF they click on it. :/ :-" X_X
  • Sorry Mike, deleted one of your pictures I'm afraid as my daughter often hovers around whilst I'm on the site. Please feel free to follow my previous guidance:-
    Eeeek sorry.... I thought that one had everything covered, as it were, but on closer inspection it appears a little too much showed! Sorry!

Mike
    I'v seen worse than that ever day in the Sun and other papers and in some kids mags. The one of her smoking. if any should have gone as it could in courage kids to smoke as it makes her look so good! 8-> X_X =(( :ar!
  • I don't know which kids mags you read Peter but if you want me do delete the smoking one too then I will. I'd rather have complaints about over moderation than content.
  • What lens are you shooting with fireman? I'm considering an 85mm f1.8 prime for my Canon 450D. It cost almost as much as the camera so i'm always asking what people are using... (sorry to turn this into a photography thread guys) :)
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 0
    Sorry Fireman if I got you in to trouble, by saying my vote go to post them, I thought they tastfuly done and there was not a thing wrong with any of them, but who am I to say, I know nothing!! @-) [-X :ar!
  • No probs Peter, the later pics get very naughty indeed and totally NOT tasteful at all, but I'll stick those somewhere private behind a password!

And no probs A4M, it's your train set and you moderate it any way you please, I won't complain!

redbaron, these were all shot on a Nikon D3 with what I consider one of the best lenses of all time - the Nikon 14-24mm f2.8. My assorted glass cost far more than my camera and that's how it should be; these days digital cameras are out of date in 3 years and obsolete in 5 years; good glass lasts decades. Skimp on the camera and buy the absolute best glass you can afford - and this is advice from a pro; I'm a cinematographer as well as a fireman.

I'll post a few more *tasteful* (no nudity) non-smoking pics so you guys don't lose out if A4M elects to delete the smoking one :-) And I'll try to fix the blown highlight on her cheek on the 2nd pic; not happy with that one. A4M you set the tone, I think I know where the line is, if I cross it please DO delete without fear of hard feelings.
  • I hope you put the front electric seats on leather is so cold
  • Was she part of the "Exception Pack" ? How very French ....
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 0
    Was she part of the "Exception Pack" ? How very French ....
    :-D If so then I didn't get one... previous owner must've wanted to keep a reminder of the car!
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 0
    Been lazy (actually the opposite - running around like the proverbial mad man with work) but finally started uploading some explicit pics to Flickr, as Avantime4mike suggested. A lot more to come, I'll update this thread when more are posted, probably in the second half of next week.

They're in a private invisible set, you can only get there via a 'guest pass' URL which is...

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0092009/gp/dreddshed/6L89v2/

WARNING!

The pics I have been (and will be) posting to that set include extremely explicit nudes, totally not safe for work, and definitely not for those under 18, the infirm, the elderly, or those with a distate for erotica! Don't click if you think the content may offend.

Enjoy

Mike
  • You do not allow smoking , but you allow that !