Best Avantime Picture

Comments

• I thought that was the case Thank you Muhnkee_2 :)
  • How do you make clear reflectors show red?
  • All you have to do with clear lense covers is ensure you have red bulbs or orange ones for the indicaters
  • edited February 2010 Posts: 10,198
    Mmmmm.....so you just fit a red bulb inside the reflector?

Not sure that would pass an mot round these parts.

:-D
  • edited February 2010 Posts: 0
    Eden that other one is the Avantime I used for inspiration. Colour coded sills and subtle 20" alloys (snap!) I just wish I knew where to get lowering springs and the look will be complete!!!! :)
    Firstly, it's French registered and I doubt that their "construction and use" regs. are the same as ours.

Secondly, the rear lights don't have to contain a red reflector but, to be road-legal, a vehicle on the UK roads must display a red rear reflector somewhere on the back end.
  • Personally I think the Avantime Eden posted is cooler than the other side of the pillow. :D

It shows that despite being a big car, it's well proportioned.
  • ...quite like that rear wing...
  • London last week ;-)
    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj239/rikki1954/DSC05255.jpg
  • That's a beautiful color combo rikki james. My dream one day is to own just that color spec you have.
    I saw that one too, Wetherby Gardens SW5 .......

I think it's the same one I saw about a year ago, driven by a Lady with female passenger !
  • edited March 2010 Posts: 0
    This is my second Avantime

You will see it at the Leeds castle meeting in may

http://www.Avantime-owners.com/forum/uploads/2010/193/AVT-JCT3.jpg

http://www.Avantime-owners.com/forum/uploads/2010/193/AVT-JCT2.jpg
  • Is your wife allowed to drive this one??
    She prefers her Twingo ;)
  • edited July 2011 Posts: 0
    One of my more recent efforts...

OK how do you insert an image? It auto-handles a link, but I just want to display the image inline.

Mike
    Click on "attach a file" then browse to it and click open. When it has uploaded, click on insert image.
    So you have to attach & upload the file? You can't just use image tags to display an image you've already uploaded to another site? That seems a little... broken. And sucks your bandwidth unnecessarily.

Mike
  • That interior rocks
  • edited July 2011 Posts: 10,198
    @fireman just enter the following in your post

# img src="http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6131/5927909582_62a6d3f847_z.jpg" /#

I have replaced html parenthesis ( ie <> ) with a "#" so you can see the code.
    Testing testing 1 2 3...

Seems to work :-)

Have another Avantime then!

Mike
  • edited July 2011 Posts: 10,198
    Just had to repost this link =D>

• Well, I suppose you need something suitable if you're commuting between Scotland and New York $-)
    I'd quite forgotten that we had a member here with even rarer cars than mine!! Absolutely LOVE both of them!
    12mm Lens I presume ? on the Avantime shots .... any wider and it becomes a Fisheye, and the corners dissapear !!
    BRILLIANT SHOT though !! .... I'm very envious !
    Nikon 14-24 @ 14 :-)

Mike
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 0
    here's a picture I've just had done of Avantime by a French DeLorean owning friend - Avantime gets the Pixar treatment! :D

Claire

• Brilliant !!!! ..... and looks Sooo Cute ! =D>
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 0
    Its great isn't it. Phill thinks I'm taking the Micky, but then again he doesn't do CGI movies. :-))

Claire
  • Just keeping this thread alive with another pic... I do also have some *totally* NSFW pics of a young lady friend posing and doing naughty things in my Avantime... what's the board policy on those? Post? Don't post? Post but blur out the naughty bits?!

• edited December 2011 Posts: 0
    errr, ......anything available, not quite so *totally* ? #:-s